No time this week to do anything with the blog. I thought I would post a quick picture of Harrison drinking hot chocolate that I took one of the times Erik was in the desert. I think this is from 2004. Isn't he just a little cutie. Little did I know...... Kayleigh has been sick all week. She has had a cough and a fever off and on since Sunday night. She finally went back to school this morning. I had to attend a meeting for the 8th grade parents for Freshman registration last night. I don't think I am ready for high school! They were talking about drivers ed. Of course K is one of the youngest in her class, so I have a while before I have to stress too much. They told the kids that they would probably be enrolled in drivers ed by the end of next year! But they have to be 15 to get their white slips, and K isn't going to be 15 until that July, so I am not sure what they do about that. Well, off to work. Kayleigh has an ortho appointment today and Scholastic Bowl practice this afternoon.... tomorrow is the school spelling bee. She is feeling better just in time to get back to all that! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Sometime reading your blog scares me. I realize just what I am in for as my girls grow. Drivers Ed and high school? I think I'll stick with Brownies and Elementary school parades!
Post a Comment