Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday

Yesterday I spent a long day as an election judge. We were there from a little bit after 5am until around 7:20 last night. It rained all day. We had a little bit of thunder and lightning last night. It's still raining today. According to the weather forecast, it's supposed to change to snow sometime and give us around 3 inches of accumulation. Not sure when that will happen. At least we didn't get the ice they were saying we were going to get. Working the election is a loooong boring day! There are 5 of us, and we visited, so at least I wasn't bored alone!

Hope you all have a great day! I am off to my normal job....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Shame on me, I didn't vote.

Glad you didn't get ice, but rain can be so depressing. Take some pictures of the snow for me I miss it!

Paula said...

Your caucus was last week sometime. Only certain states had their primaries yesterday. I know, my mom didn't go out to vote either... lol.