Lisa asked for it. Here is another picture from Friday's snow. This is my front yard... Isn't the deer cart next to the swing a nice touch?? Yup, I married me a redneck! Today it rained again most of the early morning, then a little sleet, and then it snowed all afternoon. It was wet snow, so it pretty much melted on the roads, but a little in the yard. I didnt' get any pictures, because it just looks yucky. :o)
1 comment:
THANK YOU PAULA!!! I seriously miss the snow and cold. It actually depresses me to see that picture. I miss the bitter mornings and the way everything is so bright when you get a huge snowfall. Florida doesn't feel like home to me. Something feels off when every day all day it is hot and humid. Im ready to move back north. Thanks for the picture Paula, you made my day!
Post a Comment