Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today is Erik's birthday!

He was darned close to being a leapyear baby! I attempted to make a hazelnut torte for his birthday with a recipe I got off the internet, but it wasn't the same as the ones we ate in Germany, so when his mother called, he asked for her recipe. I might try that over the weekend. I miss those goodies!!! Of course, if Erik had his way, it would be Black Forest Torte, but I am not sure I could make that. it's too fancy! :o) Happy Birthday Erik!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy B-Day Erik!! Im sure he'd rather have that Black Forest Torte thingy, but, like I tell Aaron, "you are lucky I even make you a cake so shut up, eat it, and be happy!"

Lisa said...

Hey I tagged with something on my blog. Go look under the post Six Word Memoir.