Here is a picture of the Valentine Mailbox we made for Harrison's party. He told me he only got two votes. WHAT?? I worked on that all day Sunday with him! Those 3rd graders don't know cool when they see it! We used my Cricut to cut out the letters and everything! I bet if they saw how that thing worked, they would be awed... Oh well. Just thought I would share since I actually took a picture of it.
2 comments:
Dont you take as a personal slap in the face when you kid doesn't get more votes for the project 'they' created? I worked really hard on Ally's 100th Day of School project and she came in 3rd! The first 2 were just 100 pieces of candy glued to a piece of cardboard! Mine, I mean Ally's, was a million times better!! Anyway, I think your mailbox is awesome! You get 1st place in my book! I love the new layout by the way! Pyzam has some great ones and I love that I can change the size and color now that I figured out how to change the HTML codes.
I bet Ally's was the best in the class. I don't know what the kids were thinking! I decided to change the layout for something different. They do have some cool layouts. I haven't had time to mess with the HTML codes. :o) That will come sometime when I have more time to mess around!!
Post a Comment